Positives Of Online Counselling
- No travel necessary
- No need to find a parking space
- No parking fees
- No fuel costs
- It can be from the comfort of your own home
- You do not have to go out in the cold, dark and rainy weather
- Choose a time that is best for you. I can offer different times in the day due to the flexability of working from home and not having to go to an office space
- When the sesson is finished, you are home and you can carry on with your day or evening. Hopefully after session take some time to reflect, chill out and relax.
- I can share information via email on different websites and helplines that i feel could be helpful to you.
Online Counselling Sessions
Tips, Ideas and Suggestions
- Please make sure you have a hot or cold drink available (please not alcoholic)
- Counselling can be very emotional at times, I would suggest having tissues nearby
- It is important that the sessions are held in a private, quiet space of your home, if possible
- Some people have used their cars as a space to have counselling but please make sure you feel safe where you are parked up
- Please make sure you have adequate lighting, that the device you are using is fully charged and that you are in a space where internet connection is good
- Please no Alexa or Siri switched on nearby
- Mobile phones turned off/on silent, thank you
- Please no recording of the sessions, thank you
- A confidential setting as best that you can – important that if possible please no interruptions from other people in the household, unless of course it is urgent.